domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

A Blogpost....


Soo, here we are... You know, I know this crazy Spanish girl – do you know Spanish people? They are adorable (especially when they try to speak Italian) and, most of all, locos. But anyways, this weird lovely girl asked me to write an article for her Blog! – Yes right, for her Blog! Guys, I never did that before, so don’t expect too much please!
The first question that popped up in my mind was:  “How do you write a Blogpost” – obvious, isn’t it? But I decided, just as they thought us in university, to divide the question. So here are my sub-questions:

1) What classifies a written piece of work as a Blogpost? – How can you tell it’s not actually a novel, a declaration of independence or a love letter?
2) Do you have to use a different language to be heard, or better: read, in the Internet? If yes, how do you do it? Lv th vcls? Or AbUSe ThE ShIifT kEy? Use dirty words? (fuck, yeah!)
3) What language should I use?

As you can tell, I was pretty sure about the last question very soon. The thing is, that I could do this magnificent piece of written expression in German – but no one I got to know in the last three months would be able to understand a word. Well, maybe one or two… but never mind – you get the point, right? And the poor girl, who desperately wants to include me and what I produce hereby on her Blog, speaks Spanish. – Have you guys heard about the wonderful invention of intersection diagrams? No? Let me give you an example!





As you can clearly extract from this lovely chart, English is the language with which we come together. Basically we could also have our meaningful conversations in Italian, but as we both possess a bigger pond of potential expressions in the language of Shakespeare and the Beatles, why not use it??

To answer the second question, I politely ask you to simply re-read the last sentence. Did you do it? Thank you. It’s the magnificent tongue in which some of the greatest pieces Pop-culture has developed over the last six centuries are written! Why rape it with unnecessary capital letters or swear words (for god’s sake!)?

Good. And now let’s focus our attention onto my main problem: the writing/spelling/grammar style a B  logpost requires. I did some research on the internet – I can tell you guys: never do that! The adversity is out there! It is disguised, charming and bittersweet. You are more than willing to follow it and as soon as it has won, it will lead you into eeevil traps! At first you think you are in control of the situation, but, - oh you fool! 
Faster than you can say “I will always and forever resist time-stealing and meaningless, colourful and viral web pages” you are caught at one of these works of wicked forces. It was a long and tough fight for me to free myself and get back to a state of mind, which enables me to finish my work here.

As for named reasons, I was not able to find out about the required use of structuring rules of writing, I hereby adjourn the writing of my article until I know better.

Uh-oh, the girl mentioned in the beginning – do you remember her? Loving? Charming? Klein? Yes, you got her? – She asked me to write about our stay in Malaga. Malaga was awesome.

az

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh God, you're soooooooo cute, wichimi, or whatever you want to call it!
    Hahahahaha please, if the charming, lovely and klein girl doesn't feel like writing you can do it, I really like your posts.
    And please, come back to Malaga. Both of you. I command you.

    <3 :)

    ResponderEliminar